Thursday, November 10, 2011

11-11-11

Howdy folks, As always, it's been awhile since I last blogged.

You'll have to forgive me, but my life really isn't that interesting.... Aside from drinking coffee, yelling out profanities at my machines, and working and surfing the world wide web, I pretty much don't have anything else to blog about. I don't go to parties, or meet strange and exotic people... Mostly because as i have mentioned a zillion times already, I don't really go out, or have many people in my life whom I'd refer to as "real" friends.

So, today is a historic day, one that will never occur again...like pretty much any other day. But for those who are inclined towards the significance of numbers, it is a most interesting day none the less.

What will you be doing today?

Well, it's November, and I am still working on 2035..... Well, the irony is that there is a ridiculous amount of procrastination going on... I could literally finish it in a day or two with my old work ethic... But for the life of me I cannot be buggered to... And can't seem to focus on anything longer then afew minutes. I have to track some guitars for "thirteen" and "cyber-nightmare" (wrote some new material for that today!), add a minor touch to "the game we play", and some Minor things to "no more" and it's done... 13 tracks of awesomeness...

I'll be posting videos n whatnot to my YouTube channel soon about all that stuff, soon hopefully... Definitely before Xmas...lol... Lets see, what else... Hmm... I'm still depressed and insomniated... Still a hermit... Still broke... Hmmm...

Ah I know. Technology, since we all love that right? I've been tinkering around with my android phone, there's a neat app for controlling my daw software via wifi, which I will also do a video of soon. And, I've gotten the awesome moog synth in my iPad, and will probably use it on those last two songs for 2035, since it really does sound that friggen cool!

Other then that, the weather here has finally cooled off, people are still talking politics (Zzzz...), and i'm still wondering what my next move is after 2035 is hitting the www airwaves.... Considering the music industry is basically a zombie right now.... As much as I'd like to do other projects, I have to serious contemplate and make a plan... Do I still want to be where I am in life in 5 years? Because it certainly seems that will happen if I don't make some significant changes... But then again, the more things change, the more they stay the same, no?

No comments: