Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Intertwined and misaligned

Well, i just came back from Sinai on Sunday, bumed around on Monday, and did a half days worth of work today.....

It's been an interesting time for me, these last few weeks, extremely different from my normal routine. Unfortunately i feel a shift in my balance, and it's thrown me off somewhat about where my head is at.....

The time spent in Sinai was incredibly short, but in that small amount of time, just to disconnect and be at peace, or atleast try to be at peace... it was interesting. Being surrounded by good people has helped lift me up from the dirt that i was becoming accustomed to. Makes me wonder sometimes just how things work out for certain people.... and wether it's our own doing or not.

Ultimately i have so much crap i need to do but i can't find the focus to do it. I am supposed to be giving a concert on the 8th of april, but i'm toying with the idea of turning it into a masterclass, since there is absolutely no way in hell i'll be able to put together a full on program and get live musicians in on the music by then.

At some point i'll be resuming work on my album(s)... hopefully in the next few weeks.

Stay tuned for more info to come (probably this weekend).

No comments: