Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Echoes of Rain - Past & Present

Hey All,

For those of you keeping up with my info, you'll know that i'm climbing up the charts over at Reverbnation.

The song in question is one of my own personal favorites and is a fan favorite aswell. The piece in question is "Echoes of Rain", and is from the "Silent Echoes" album.

Generally music is interesting in how it unfolds, and changes over the time, in reflection of the artist and their art so to speak. The piece has changed a fair amount, as my musicianship increased, and I guess from being in the moment with an audience and taking that improvisational leap into the unknown.

The first video from when I was working on the piece for the album (2007)


A performance at The American University Of Cairo, New Cairo Campus, Malak Gabr Theatre


And finally, a Private performance for you all, 2010, With a proper audio recording of how I play the piece now with all the sounds I create using Guitar Rig 3


I'm glad I caught this performance on camera. It was 90 degrees and dry... But as I started to perform this piece, this strong breeze just came out of nowhere.... And seemed to react to my playing intensity... Was a special moment & I'm happy to share it with you all.

No comments: