Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March Update

Greetings all! it certainly has been awhile since i updated this blog. In all honesty, i needed a break to return to a clear mind & refresh myself from all the work of the semester.. and the recording of Failure To Adjust.

Last few months have been very productive & fruitful, I’ve acquired a new laptop for producing music (a nice Acer timeline), and also gotten my hands on some nice Duduks & flutes.

Musically, I've been on a long break, but have slowly started making work on 2035. I was aiming for a summer release, but in all honesty i will wait and see how it goes.

I’m also looking at putting a group (or groups) together to start performing live, since usually during the summer, i don’t have much work & instead of taking a holiday, I’d rather make use of the time playing my music for an audience.

Pictures & more details to come soon,

Stay tuned,

DFZ

No comments: