Sunday, November 23, 2008

Boredom

It's a saturday night! and i'm bored...

Yep... believe it or not, this fiendish rock musician has been relegated to living a mundane and life. My focus has been on work, to the point now where i look on the last 6 months... I really don't have a life. All i do is work... and when i don't work, i recover from that work, and then hit the gym, and then recover from that..... hmm....

Strange part is that only a small part of me misses it. But the thing that annoys me the most, is that instead of making good use of the time (composing, reading or writing, studying, etc etc.), i end up just "veging" out... like a useless good for nothing potato... or a piece of broccoli (broccoli!!)

Admittedly after all the work i did on the INFINITY project i can't say that i blame myself for just jerking off, but still, i feel there is allot i need to do........ i just can't be buggered to do it...

Maybe a cup of Blackcurrent tea will motivate me....

No comments: